Saturday 19 December 2009

Woman outside our hotel, carrying what I believe to be a very heavy trunk on her head.


Woman reading one of the bibles we passed out to the kids in the Abili Camp


Lots of beds going home last night. Some kids have to walk as far as 12KM home with their beds.


I called this little boy "the director" because he kept pulling my hand and pointing to where I should take the photo.


Words can't describe this photo.


Nap time on a papyrus mat.


Nap time on a dirt floor




The "kitchen area" in one of the huts, some of the kids sleep in.


Mickey Mouse Jump Rope- One Dollar. Hours of entertainment and joy- priceless.


Fun with vivitar


Beds headed home.


These three boys hang out by Jeffery's house, the boy on the far left has not smiled at me yet (we've met twice now) but I'm working on it. The first thing I noticed about him were how haunted his eyes looked.

No comments:

Post a Comment