Sunday 17 August 2008

NiHao from the Bird's Nest

Hi! I'm blogging from the Bird's Nest! It is an absolutely gorgeous day in Beijing! The temperature is perfect and there is hardly a cloud in the sky.

I'm with our group in a suite watching Athletics. 400m, 200m, hammer throw, triple jump and hurdles.

So much has happened in the past week since I last wrote. I'll be sure to add an entry on the "glamorous" side of my job, later on tonight.

I will say though the program I am on has been great. I'm very fortunate, as I know othe people have been on some hellish programs.

Michael Phelps arrived at our hotel last night, the security that has been put in place is insane. I'm like he's just a 23 year old swimmer-bfd. Who happened to break a few world records and has 8 gold medals!

Its fun to be in the stadium when a Chinese athlete competes, the crowd goes wild! Screaming China China China.

Pictures and more stories to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment