Thursday 4 September 2008

I'm not going and You can't make me!

If I was a small child and my mom was giving me that age old trick of saying "okay have fun stay here- I'm leaving" in order to freak me out so I too would want to leave. It would not work here. I would happily wave goodbye and tell her to come visit on her holiday. Apa Kabar villas in Amed is my Shangri-La.

On the 8th we three girls part ways, Sil to Lombok, Sarah to the airport and I will stay here for one extra night. The cottage we are currently staying in, is booked for the 8th so they are moving me into a smaller cottage with my own courtyard and Balinese outdoor shower. The shower has no hot water but when you are living life in a swimsuit, sarong and flipflops, who needs to shower with hot water?!?!

I'm trying to figure out how I could stay longer. I don't actually think I can, I mean I could but really I should go home get things in order and then comeback. That sounds like a plan to me.

Have I mentioned lately how life is good?

Today I will take a motorbike into the small village and get more batteries for my point and shoot. More photos to be taken.

Fishing or snorkeling tomorrow.

I will be "as brown as a berry" by the time I return to the states!

No comments:

Post a Comment