Friday 25 July 2008

3 Days and Counting

3 days from now I'll be sitting on a plane at O'Hare waiting for everyone in Coach to get on the bus :) I used miles and a little bit of cash to get upgraded to business. Thank God since the flight to Shanghai is 14.5 hours. 

I'm almost ready to go. I need to run to the store and pick up a few things and I still need to pack. My friend Jen and her Moldovan daughter- Galina are here visiting today and tomorrow. Galina was on a mission trip to Chicago, so Jen came up and the three of us are hanging out.

It'll be a fun two days. We are headed to the Hancock building, Chinatown, Millennium Park and of course Garrett's Popcorn. Much to Jen's dismay Galina isn't a fan of Chicago style pizza, so we may or may not hit up Giordano's.

I have a feeling I may be running around like a mad woman on Sunday..oh well that's how I roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment