Wednesday 11 November 2009

Fundraising Launch=Major Adrenaline Rush

I'm not sure if it's the excitement of getting this fundraising launch/trip off the ground OR the B-12 shot I got at Shots, Etc, right after my Yellow Fever Vaccination on Monday. But I'm seriously buzzzzzzing.

Last night as I was preparing to send out the email for this trip. I dotted my i's and crossed my t's, took a deep breath and hit send...and waited...and waited..and then I received an error message. I fussed with that email for 2 hours, finally gave up and went to bed.

This morning, I bounded out of bed and was DETERMINED to get the email out. Do you know it took me an hour to get it sent out, I sent it 4 times, breaking up my address book in quarters. I swear I was being taught patience last night and this morning. But it's all good now.

The response has been very wonderful, with people already sending money, checking out my photographs to purchase and offering their used digital camera equipment. I still have a long way to go, but the immediate response has been POSITIVE! For that I am thankful.

If you do want to purchase my photographs on Zenfolio- http://aprilgulley.zenfolio.com/. You can add items into your cart, it gives you the prices for the size you want, choose your shipping, pay by your preferred method and they ship it out to you. This is my first time doing this, so if you do purchase a print. I'd love your feedback on how the process worked. AND of course if you are not happy with your product, please let me know and I will correct it!!

A family member asked if I had a paypal account to send a donation to me directly. If that is easier for you, my paypal account is aprilgulley at mac.com (please note- I intentionally didn't do the @ symbol in the body of this blog, so spammers can't spam me). You would not receive a tax credit if you did pay by this method since you're giving the money to me and not Sweet Sleep directly.

I have to run, I'm not really sure to where at this very moment, but I have lots to do today.

xox- ajg

No comments:

Post a Comment