Saturday 14 November 2009

A Little About Me

I just came across this list I made and posted on FB over a year ago (clearly as I was still living in Chicago). I do love watching the sunrise over a tarmac. Stay tuned for further discussion on this list.


1. I love sunrises at O’Hare.
2. I have learned a lot from flying… to be patient and things aren’t always under my control.
3. I love to people watch and make up stories about their lives.
4. I wanted to be a world traveler in 1st grade.
5. I’m not afraid to fly, but I’m pretty sure I’ll die in a plane crash (have thought that since high school).
6. If I could wave my magic wand I’d be a documentary photographer.
7. It’s a good bet if I haven’t been to a destination, I’ll go with you if I have the time and money.
8. I just made a list of the top 25 countries I have to go to before I die, none of them are in Western Europe.
9. I’ve traveled to 12 countries and only 1 (Spain) has been in Western Europe.
10. I’m fascinated with other religions and believe there is more than one way to God.
11. I can balance 4 spoons on my face and will prove it even in the most fancy restaurants.
12. I’m living my dream.
13. I love kids, but I don’t want my own. Auntie A all the way!
14. I have gotten to do some really cool things in my life and need to make a list, because I’m jaded and sometimes don’t realize I’m doing things the average person doesn’t do.
15. I believe everyone in the world regardless of race, religion or income level wants the same things for themselves and their families:
a. They want to be treated with dignity.
b. They want to be able to provide for their families.
c. They want a roof over their heads.
d. They need clean water.
e. When we laugh it all sounds the same.
16. I’m terrible at identifying famous people and when I do see them I never have anything clever to say, so I just ignore them.
17. I think Reality TV is the bane of the American Existence. Except for Biggest Loser☺
18. I love talking to cab drivers and finding out where they are from, how they got to the US and how long they’ve been here.
19. The older I get the braver I become in taking risks.
20. I will live internationally soon. Where- I don’t know.
21. I hate bananas.
22. I am NOT a fruity pastry girl.
23. I believing in begging for forgiveness, instead of asking permission.
24. I’m extremely intuitive.
25. I believe “Well Behaved Women Never Make History”.

No comments:

Post a Comment